Your Actuarial Bookstore account information is password-protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our website, Actuarial Bookstore uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. The Actuarial Bookstore never shares, sells or otherwise transfers your personal information to any 3rd parties, for which we do not have common ownership.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You may do so by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (603) 430-1258.
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
Email is our primary means of contacting you regarding customer service issues. We may, however, also use email to notify you of additional products, availability of our new order form or other marketing purposes. You may restrict our marketing solicitations by modifying your account information, updating email subscription preferences or sending an email to email@example.com.
Unless specifically necessary to complete your order, the Actuarial Bookstore will not share, sell or rent your personal information to any individual, company or organization whose textbooks, manuals or other study materials we offer for sale. We do not sell or rent your personal information to any 3rd party individuals, companies or organizations.
We utilize Google Analytics to collect and analyze cyber traffic data from our website. When someone visits our website, Google Analytics collects data from the visitorâ€™s browser as well as first party cookies. The data extracted from the first party cookies includes site preferences as well as distinguishes unique visitors to our site. All collected data is anonymous by default. We will not (and will not allow any third party to) use the service to track, collect, or upload any data that personally identifies an individual (such as names, email addresses, or billing information). The data is compiled into statistical reports by Google Analytics and is then shared exclusively with the Actuarial Bookstore. We make use of the following features of Google Analytics' Display Advertising service: Remarketing, Network Impression Reporting, and Demographics and Interest Reporting.
Google offers website visitors the ability to prevent their data from being used by Google Analytics. You may download the feature here.
This website uses the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these are used for website functionality such as displaying content, logging in, validating sessions, etc.
- Performance cookies: these cookies help us improve and track engagement across our website such as pages visited, and traffic sources.
- Media cookies: cookies are used to provide special features and content as well as to enhance website performance. They can be placed by third parties who provide services to The Actuarial Bookstore with our permission.
- Advertising & Tracking cookies: cookies can serve advertisements on other websites related to your interests and search history on our website; our remarketing efforts through Google use this type of cookie.
- Session cookies: these may be used to remember shopping cart items while you navigate our website. This type of cookie expires after you end your browser session and are not stored long term.
To disable cookies, check your browser settings.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.